Ricoh Dynamic Data Capture
Capturing data accurately and efficiently with photos can be a difficult and time-consuming process. The Ricoh G700SE and G800SE cameras greatly simplify the process by permanently associating and embedding the data directly into the images. Embed barcode, GPS and your own unique data using memo fields on the camera. The G700SE and G800SE offer the following advantages:
- Security - images can be written to a SD WORM (write-once, read many) card, so they can't be tampered with. Encryption is available for the G800SE camera.
- Ruggedness - the G700SE and G800SE are water- and dust-proof, as well as drop tested. The G800SE camera is also chemically resistant.
- IT-approved - no Play store or other ways to interfere with work or risk virus or other security problems.
- Simplicity - use familiar buttons and scrolling menu interface to configure and capture pictures.
- Macro - take pictures as close as 1cm!
The Ricoh G700SE and G800SE are more than cameras. They are data capture devices for dynamic information.
G800SE Applications in the Workforce
Pothole Repair- Watch the video below or view the powerpoint presentation to learn how the G800SE can be used in pothole repair.
Compatible Software Solutions
SDG Systems - AutoLoad
An application that integrates memo lists, picture renaming, and picture upload into a single application. The memo lists may be optionally downloaded from a CSV file on a server. SDG AutoLoad may be customized to your specific application through contract development or purchase of the source code.
GeoSpatial Experts - GeoJot+
Turn your rugged device, smartphone, or tablet into field data collection tools. GeoJot+ is an annual subscription service that enables your organization to easily capture field data on mobile devices using geotagged photos, automatically upload them to the cloud, then process them back in the office creating reports, maps, and database input for ESRI, Google Earth, and more.
GeoSpatial Experts - Photo Link
Allows users to digitally map their photos and generate reports in word, html, and .pdf formats. The pro version also allows users to integrate their photos into a Geographic Information System. Download brochure for more information.
ExtraWave - DataMax Manager
Streamlines back office image-based workflow routines through utilization of the G700 and G700SE's memo fields in conjunction with this back-end software. Once the workflow is configured, the software automates the back-end processing of images for filing and offers information-rich images for viewing.